Do you ever do this?

Lynx122
Do you ever do this?
Sometimes I just lie in bed and love and accept myself and it reall helps me grow. I can't really comprehend my emotional issues until they're resolved which is really weird. Once I can accept and understand a certain thing I'm having trouble with it pretty much immediately resolves itself because I understood it and accepted it so it's not really a problem anymore. But before that it's just like everything is hidden in a thick mist and I'm just living with all this stuff that I have no idea what it is. So my only option is just to be patient and love myself and then it's usually easier to accept things that are harder to swallow when I tell myself that I'll love myself no matter what and then I hope something comes up. It's not the fastest process but it's the best I've got so far.

How do you deal with tough things? Do you have a general idea of the things you're struggling with or is it like with me where some things are completely under the radar until you suddenly have this realisation?
Do you ever do this?
2
0