Do you think our memories are wiped clean and everything we ever do or accomplish is completely pointless when we die?

Anonymous
I dont care much about accomplishing great things, making huge amounts of money and stressing out. I want a simple life dont need a partner just a roof over my head and food to survive since that drive in my body is so strong i can't fight it. We are just sacks of skin water and electolytes im not special i dont need to reproduce those drives are for other life on earth still in the mouse trap: survive, consume resources reproduce and die. It’s all futile, we will forget everything and everyone our families won't even exist to us, our possessions, money, toys all gone. Evidence is clear in people with dementia or Alzheimer's, memories are physical, chemical in nature and subject to deterioration.
Yes this statement is true life is futile
No, comment below
GirlGuy
1 mo
I see people stressin out about work taking every day for granted never stopping to smell the roses. They think some pearly gated community awaits them instead of them just being compost.
1
3