Do you think I was experiencing implantation bleeding or my period?

Anonymous
A couple of days before I ovulated, I had taken a plan b after protected sex because something did not sit right with me. About 4-5 days later, I began to have cramps that put me in intense pain, similar to period cramps. The next day, I began to bleed and I started freaking out because it resembled implantation bleeding to me. It was a light pink that went to red, basically every color in the book, but only was visible to me when I would wipe. The flows of it varied, but for the next two days, the flow was so heavy that I need a tampon and a new change of clothes. The day after I still needed a tampon, but eventually in the night, it came to a stop. Overall, I had bleeding for three days that was all over in the place in color (light pink-cherry red-darkish brown) and I saw one or two blood clots. My period is usually 6 days, therefore I am confused. Currently, at the moment, I have sore breasts and light cramps still. In your opinion, do you think I was having implantation bleeding, period bleeding, or spotting from the plan b?
0
2