How can I get my morbidly obese friend to work out alone and not use me as a security blanket?

Anonymous
I'm a nutritionist and I have a good friend who would like to loose weight. She is medically considered morbid obese which I'm not saying to be negative or fat shame her at all. We started working out together for a month and she lost 25 pounds from 398 . Recently she gained 10 because she said I haven't been working out with her. I tried to explain to her that if she wants to maintain her weight loss she must find the courage to rely on hersel for working out on a lot of days. She said " fine I just won't work out " " I'll just hit 400 and keep gaining and die and you can feel bad ". I was upset and it made me cry because I have a toddler and I work and some days I dont have time to go. How can I get her to work out alone and not rely on me as a security blanket?
14
8