Are you one of those people who literally had not exercise one bit since the quarantine?

Anonymous
Count me in. I had not exercise or work out not even online as I had been busy doing other stuff at home, even if I know soem fitness instructors friends are doing online classes for many months now and some had returned to the gyms to give classes as well. Now Im not like very interested in exercise as im doing other stuff at home that keep me busy and distracted. But also Im not risk myself to go out to the gyms and not get social distancing at bus stops ( I dont have a car) as where I live the bus stop that takes me to the gym I always exercise is in a town where many bus stops of different routes are close to one anotehr and people get crowded making the line, the sidewalks are full of people always walking here and there, there are illegal vendors on the streets as well, so the risk of the virus is im sure there where I take the bus to go to the gym, if I make the line to get inside the bus nad people do nto wear masks either and I live with and elder person inside my house

Another reason Im not exercising during all this time is health reasons, I been having a period disorder that makes my period super heavy for days since February, some days I get heavy periods other I get mild period but my period has not stop some days mild others heavy that my blood drop for some minutes, and when I work out my flow drops, so until I dont know what is going on, Im not going back to exercise.

So for me those are so far the reasons why I literally stopped working out since Feburary..
2
0