Can fatigue mean you have contracted the current coronavirus?

CuriousChick101
You can have Covid-19 asymptomatically right? (Meaning without symptoms, or maybe very mild or not noticeable) Anyway, just the other day I happened to go to a store that I was told that some people in my area with the virus happen to go to (like, to buy med products and things like that). And then just a couple evenings ago, I suddenly out of nowhere felt fatigue with no energy, even though I had been home all day with not much physical activity or anything. So I went to bed and that “fatigue” feeling was gone the next day (yesterday), but today I felt like that again. So I lay down for couple hours (browsing around on here, actually), and then I realized I’m not tired anymore, BUT, somehow I feel as if I don’t have quite as much energy today as I usually do. So do you think it might mean that I have the virus in my system? (without it actually making me sick)
5
1