Has anybody who had covid (confirmed) had very minor symptoms? If yes what were they like?

Anonymous
I recently did some extensive traveling and was in some covid prone areas. Ever since I got back I’ve been feeling “off”. Don’t feel horrible but definitely not myself. I’ve been back home for 3 days.

Here is I how I feel:

- Been sneezing and has a runny nose. But it feels like mild allergies. Not consistently stuffed up.
- Stomach cramps and some indigestion.
- Dizzy. Have mental fog.
- felt out of breath when exercising

I do not have:

- fever
- persistent cough
- chest pain

Could these be mild symptoms or just jet lag?
Updates:
8 d
I got an appointment to be scheduled tomorrow. I actually was hoping to catch this and get it over with (at least get partial immunity).

However I’m supposed to fly out of state again in 2 weeks. I had the shittiest lockdown too. I’m single and both my tenant roommates have gfs. Normally I’m not the jealous type but after 3 months of hearing them get action (through the walls sometimes) it starts to get to you. Especially when they got nowhere else to go.
6 d
Hey I identify as conservative and I believe COVId-19 is real. I wear face masks but also think the shutdowns were asinine and hypocritical (mass BLM protests were “okay”).
Has anybody who had covid (confirmed) had very minor symptoms? If yes what were they like?
Add Opinion