Has anybody who had covid (confirmed) had very minor symptoms? If yes what were they like?

Anonymous
I recently did some extensive traveling and was in some covid prone areas. Ever since I got back I’ve been feeling “off”. Don’t feel horrible but definitely not myself. I’ve been back home for 3 days.

Here is I how I feel:

- Been sneezing and has a runny nose. But it feels like mild allergies. Not consistently stuffed up.
- Stomach cramps and some indigestion.
- Dizzy. Have mental fog.
- felt out of breath when exercising

I do not have:

- fever
- persistent cough
- chest pain

Could these be mild symptoms or just jet lag?
8 d
I got an appointment to be scheduled tomorrow. I actually was hoping to catch this and get it over with (at least get partial immunity).

However I’m supposed to fly out of state again in 2 weeks. I had the shittiest lockdown too. I’m single and both my tenant roommates have gfs. Normally I’m not the jealous type but after 3 months of hearing them get action (through the walls sometimes) it starts to get to you. Especially when they got nowhere else to go.
6 d
Hey I identify as conservative and I believe COVId-19 is real. I wear face masks but also think the shutdowns were asinine and hypocritical (mass BLM protests were “okay”).
3
14