Should I be worried for my boyfriend and how can I be there for him, if this is serious?

GlitterFairy16
My boyfriend has been injured for quite a while now, he's been having pains in his leg and has been limping when he walks. The doctors have put him on medication and he has improved slightly and is doing his physio but is still in lots of pain and struggling to walk properly.

He already has a very stressful life due to personal issues at home and always puts others before himself. He has a family history of cancer and lost his uncle to it a couple years back and his mum has also battled cancer more than once.

he's recently been getting some cancer like symptoms that he's only just told me about today. We don't know if its the meds he's on that are causing this happen but I've told him it's nothing to be embarrassed about and that if it carries on to promise me he will speak to a doctor.

I've also losted my grandma to cancer and i love him so much, its my worst nightmare if anything was to happen to him and he wasn't in my life no more.

Im trying to stay calm for his sake because I don't want to scare him but right now im panicking and can't turn off.

I wish i could just take all the horrible, stressful, painful things out of his life right now, he means the world to me.
3
1