🧼 🚿 🚿 🚿 When you have to take a COLD shower, Do you imagine the water is hotter or colder than it is in actuality —Or something else?

Sometimes with hot πŸ₯΅ and cold πŸ₯Ά it’s hard to tell the difference bc your skin is reacting to a sharp contrast, either way

when I’m in a cold shower I may imagine it colder πŸ₯Ά , to make the reality seem not so bad

or I’ll imagine it is very hot πŸ₯΅ in order to trick myself into not feeling cold

πŸ€” I have to say, neither work too well... Basically I just jump around a lot to stay warm and take a break when my skin hurts too much, then go back
when I’m ready. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What is your technique?
🧼 🚿 🚿 🚿 When you have to take a COLD shower, Do you imagine the water is hotter or colder than it is in actuality β€”Or something else?
I just move fast 💨 💨 💨 to stay warm and finish quick
Imagine water is hot 🥵
Imagine water is cold 🥶
Vote C
Imagine I’m 🥵
Vote D
Imagine I’m 🥶
Vote E
OTHER
Vote F
GirlGuy
22
6