If I do a combination of sprint walking and running everyday for 30 minutes will I be able to lose weight and maintain that weight as I get older?

sweetandshyxo
As well as being on a caloric deficit 6 times a week. I just desperately really want to be skinny but with my body type big hips and stuff I don’t know if I’ll ever be skinny also if I want to be skinny how much weight should I lose?
I want to weigh 98 pounds (lose 36 pounds or 16 kilos) would that look bad? I’m okay with being big hipped I just want to appear skinny
1 mo
I know these pics are horrible
1 mo
I wasn’t taking care of myself or exercising at all I just stayed in bed all day
7
2