Haven’t had my period in two months and I know i’m not pregnant. what do I do now?

mcsturz
I’m going to put a trigger warning before this because I know some people can get very sensitive about this topic. So my last period was on the 14th on June (it’s no the 18th or August.) I’ve taken four pregnancy test and they have all come back negative. I’ve been reading up on possible reason why and I seem to check off all the boxes. I haven’t have a regular sleep schedule since early July, I gained weight very quickly b/c of quarantine and the stress of my step dad getting covid, and my diet hasn’t been the best. I’ve cleaned up my act recently but I haven’t experienced anything to indicatemy period is coming. I had some signs of PMS earlier on but nothing for about a month and a half. I was advised to go to the OBGYN by family and friends but that gives me so much anxiety. (here’s the triggering bit) I’m a survivor of molestation and rape, and the idea of having to go the and OBGYN, even a women, gives me massive panic attacks. I truly don’t know what to do but I’m very worried about my health. Any advice?
5
4