Are you still hesitant or a little afraid to go out to public places even if some business are re-opened in this pandemic?

Anonymous
Even if you wear your facial masks and follow the hygiene protocols and even if the place or business you are going to visit follows all the hygiene protocols.

I must say Im still hesitant, cause since the virus now is infecting more asympthomatic people, you dont know if once you are out there you could end up being a carrier or catch it yourself.

I know maybe im going to the extreme but so far Im still afraid to even go to a restaurant and eat there or even to go to attend gym group classes even if the gym only is allowed to teach classes to half of the capacity allowed to function which in this case is only 10 people per group class in order to maintain physical distance.

Still Im afraid to go out from my house, to eat at a restaurant to take a bus, to go to the gym. The only times I had gone out from my house is to run errands like shopping or going to the bank but other than taht Im not going out. ALso my fear is beause I live with my mom and brother and my mom is a senior citizen and my brother is a former smoker who quit smoking 4 years ago. So if I catch the virus im risking them to catch them too unlike if I live alone. Those are the reasons Im not going out still to socialize (like I have seen other people doing it) or going to a restaurant or even attend my gym even if they follow all the cleaning protocols for the clients safety. and even if I also follow them as well. Maybe I will go out next year with less fear when maybe and just maybe the sitatuion subsides a little bit

That is why I won't be visiting a lady who invited me over to her house to meet me for the first time after the passing of her son one month ago. She wants to meet me for the first time but I had turn down the invitation to the Mrs, until this thing decreases or subsides. I told her maybe until next year. I know it sounds a little bit tacky or impolite to wait that long to meet her but
1 mo
with this virus im not risking myself even if I follow the cleaning protocols and other people follows it too, cause this lady does not belong to my family or social bubble. My brother Imsure won't let me go out to meet her and risk myself and riskinng mom too.
3
2