Why the Keto diet seem the diet most people shed more pounds faster than other diet programs and is it really not for everyone and dangerous?

Anonymous
I had seen the Keto is the IN diet program for many people cause it makes you loose weight so fast in a short period of time by eating more fat and remove carbs and sweets almsot to a 100% So everyone is "following the Keto diet".
I had heard many nutritionists saying this slogan "Carbs are not your enemy" but for the Keto followers seem Carbs are the worst enemy so they give Carbs a really bad name and sponsor it being the enemy of the Keto diet.
In the Keto diet do you really loose fat or what you are loosing is not really fat but muscle that is the reason why you loose weight that fast or you loose both?

My sister is really a case and I dont understand her and I dont know if she really has a big complex of her apparance and image and still at 52 years of age she seem not to accept the way she is.

I mean my sister never had had a faboulus body cayuse when she was growing up she was a bit fat. I was never thin either. Even though it was nice to be thin or loose some weight and I wish that too, I never really struggle so much and have a complex, unlike my sister. I never enrolled in any diet program ever. On the other hand my sister since I have memory, had always struggle and more after she got married the first time. She had taken homeopati pills, she then enroll in a diet program, lost weight but then gain weight again, years after the same thing with other kind of diet program. Once she was married she and her husband had followed 2 types of diet programs at the beginning and some months later all nice and thin, then they finish the program and try to adapt the program to themselves but they gain weight again. Now they found the keto diet and she said it is the program who she is most satisfied with and the one she believes 100%. The first time she and her husband took the program was like 2yrs ago she lost so rapidly weight she look anorexic and she look terrible, then she finish the program for a few months..
28 d
then she finish the program for a few months adapt the diet to themselves succeed for some time but then gain weight again. And since they gain weight again last year, guess what? She again pay and waste money on the keto program again to loose weight as they both had gain weight again so now no carbs no sugar and cetosis. She has a complex of being fat but she is not that overweight. Me on the other hand I exercise I eat everything and I never been on programs before and Im not
28 d
complaining like my sister. I wish I have ripped and a fit body but the more I age the more difficult to do it and I know that is likely to happen to have a knock out fit tone body. I confirm myself to be thin but not perfect. She Will never be satisfied.
0
1