What is your opinion on this lady`s muscled body?

Anonymous
Too muscular for your taste?; Gross? You are more attracted to a more femenine physique? You are not looking for perfection on your body, an crave for more and more and more each time? You are not overweight, you have a average looking body, not too thin not too fat and satisfied with your body? That is a man? Looks are just that, looks that fade over time what is important is your inner beauty? Nice looking?
I do have a question. Whats up with all of these body builders to post on social media photos of theri abs like each 2 seconds of the day? I mean these ladies must have like hundreds and hundreds of photos just of their abs. Really? Why do they need to compete with others? aren't they happy for the body they have without trying to compete with anyone?

The more a person has a nice body the more a person becomes a vain one. I have wtiness that in other people

Other?
18
2