Mole on back, should I be worried?

Anonymous
I know that the internet isn't the best place to answer medical questions but I'm freaking out and just don't know what I should do.
So I have a lot of moles, freckles, beauty marks, whatever you want to call them. I was pretty much born with them, they've been there as long as I can remember. I have 2 larger ones on my back that when I was a teenager my pediatrician thought should be checked out.
He recommended a dermatologist, she checked out the 2 on my back and thought they weren't concerning, so she sent me on my way. My pediatrician wasn't happy with that and went me for a second opinion. This woman did a full exam and found none of my moles to be too concerning, but if I wanted to have any removed for cosmetic reasons I could.
My pediatrician seemed happy with that, all 3 doctor's advised me to monitor my moles. That was about 10ish years ago, I've never been to the dermitoligest since.
I do monitor my moles, nothing seems to have changed. However, within the past week or so, the one on my lower left back is bothering me. I feel some sort of pressure around that area, not directly under the mole but since that's the mole is in that area, I'm freaking out.
It's not painful, not when I touch it or when I move, and there doesn't seem to be a lump or anything there. It's like a pressure feeling or just general awareness of that area in particular. It may also be worth mentioning that I limit my sun exposure, my back especially is usually covered. I also am currently sleeping on my parents couch, so my back is not in the best shape to begin with.
At this point, I feel like I'm just so aware of the area that I'm bringing this on myself. I realized at one point last night that I was distracted and didn't feel anything there. However, I can't stop thinking about it.

Please, any advice to get my mind off of this would be great. Or any advice about the situation in general.
Mole on back, should I be worried?
1
1