What is the big deal of posting on social media how do you look like before or after a workout?

Anonymous
So just to let people know "you are exercising" and get more "likes"? I mean after exercising the least I want to show to the public is how do I look like, cause I be sweating from head to toe and I look terrible, my face turns red each time I work out and my hair all messy. There is this lady who is working out each day now with an instructor with online classes. The instructors ask the people doing the class to post photos of them after the workout and how they finish, tired, red sweating , etc and there, the herd go and do as follows.

Also this is a huge trend that most people I know do when they work out. They are inside the locker gym with a mirror in front of them and simply they take a selfie just like that, some are not even with exercise attire, they just simply take a selfie in front of the mirror doing absolutely nothing, some may take a picture with the exercise attire and still do absolutely nothing, just posing with a mirror in front and since it is a selfie they do not even look at the mirror they look at the phone and take the selfie like that. What is the huge deal of these particular photos I mention? Whats the purpose? Ok you may all say it is to show people how amazing theri body looks right? But their faces are not even seeing you. Do you need a stamp of approval and validation from the public to make you feel better?

Im sorry but in my own opinion those photos are absolutely ridiculous and dumb!!!
4
0