Which of these heights is closest to your height (list your height too) and are you satisfied with it?

Vote the height that is lower if you are exactly halfway inbetween. Example: if you are 5'10", vote 5'8" and not 6'0".

How tall are you actually? If you don't know, please don't guess and don't vote. I usually encourage voting but only if you are sure.

Yes I know. I could have done a 5'0" to 5'3", 5'4" to 5'7", 5'8" to 5'11", 6'0" to 6'3", 6'4" to 6'7", 6'8" to 6'11" and 7'0" to 7'3" but decided not to do it that way in a minimim and maximum height range for each option.

Are you satisfied with your height? To be exact, I am 5 feet 4.25 inches but since I am only a quarter of an inch over 5'4", I usually just say 5'4".
5'0"
5'4"
5'8"
Vote C
6'0"
Vote D
6'4"
Vote E
6'8"
Vote F
7'0"
Vote G
GirlGuy
4
11