Tall girls do you think being tall have been great for you, or would you rather been shorter, what height wood you prefer if possible?

I'd always been tall as hell, were 190 cm tall at my 13 years birthday and kept growing until I reached 204 cm, at an age at 15 , but felt I were in s wrong world, as everyone looked at me as I were a freak, now all my family were very tall too, a dad way over two meter tall a mother 195 cm tall, and most family members on there side were all very tall, infact most male were over 2 meter tall, and severel over 215 cm tall, and few female family members were under 180 cm tall, as my mother's cousin who o my were 170 cm tall, and felt like a midget, when we all were together , and she was looked at as a black sheep, and referred to " the tiny cousin" as her shortness were a disease, eventhoug 170 cm IRL would be an above average height for a woman. Now I suddenly were only super tall woman in school and had to navigate among normal height people, and were considered a freak myself, so eventhoug I really never felt my height were awkward or felt gigantic , I noticed how everyone look at me, and the boys !!! Hell I started to feel sad, as I had a great interest in them, but they just looked away, well I know they looked after me, and some may felt attracted to me too, but very very few had the guts to as me out. So ofcauce I in s way would loved to been a food shorter while being a teenage. But it all changed when I got my first really boyfriend , and since I'd never regret my height ( and as I couldn't anyway, so might as well keep my height anyway)
1
2