I feel like I might be pregnant, but the test are negative?

Anonymous
I am 18 years old, I’m still having a “period” and the test r negative so I assumed that meant I was fine, but I found out my aunt was the same while she was pregnant and it runs in my family to keep a normal seeming period while pregnant.
I’ve been really nauseous lately, where I’ll get random spills of extreme nausea, I’ve been having horrible headaches, my eyes r sensitive, I get really dizzy just standing or when I stand up walk around, I’m tired all the time in ways I didn’t use to be (on average I go to sleep at 8:30, but I do work 6 ams), when there’s pressure on my stomach it hurts, it hurts to lay on my back and I feel like I’m gaining weight in my stomach as normally I can feel the my hip bones tip when I’m laying on my back but now it’s going more rounded there? I’m not eating more than normal and I’ve been working more lately so I take about 18,000 steps a day when I do (give or take) the at home test show negative but it’s possible some people (tho rare) don’t have hcg levels in urine... what do I do? How do I know for sure?
1
2