Did You Ever Test Your Home For RADON?

Static_In_The_Attic
Did You Ever Test Your Home For RADON?
Radon is a radioactive gas that forms naturally when uranium, thorium, or radium, which are radioactive metals break down in rocks, soil and groundwater. People can be exposed to radon primarily from breathing radon in air that comes through cracks and gaps in buildings and homes.

If you have been exposed to increased levels of radon, you might or might not get sick. Exposure to increased levels of radon gas could result in lung cancer. Radon has no immediate health effects, no irritating effects, and exposure has no warning signs.

In the United States some states offer FREE radon test kits & if your state doesn’t stores like Home Depot or Lowe’s Home Improvement sell them or you can order the test kits online.
Yes I Have.
No I Haven’t.
My Home Has High Levels Of RADON & I Had A Mitigation System Installed.
Vote C
Other Comment Below.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
https://youtu.be/SlRVdKdTBFE As for me I don’t have a basement so I ran the test on the first floor & followed all the guidelines for testing. Well worth it.
Did You Ever Test Your Home For RADON?
2
4