What do you think of pharmaceutical companies, personally seeking out people to perform experiments on?

ultimega
This nearly happened to both my sister and mother.
One which a 'nurse' (not mentioning which hospital or doctors surgery they work for) was harassing my mum for a week straight calling twice a day to make an appointment so they can do a house visit to give her an 'injection'.
It wasn't until I had finally caught this person calling and had given them stern choice of words that they left her alone.

However not everyone is as lucky

Since the lockdowns first started , there had been an increase of reports of those who had fell into that vulnerable category were swindled into buying fake covid tests and giving them injections.
These were claim to be vaccines or flu/ bronchitis stating to keep them safe from the virus when it could potentially harm them instead.
How do you feel that scammers are taking the opportunity to prey on vulnerable or elderly people who clearly are in fear of the virus?
27 d
I would like to point out that there is a reason why there is a "vunerable category". Those who are similar to my mother or elderly people can easily assume that people like that are from the doctors /hospital. Common sense and your intuition will tell you when there's someone is trying to scam you. However there's some out there who are sadly more naive and trusting in those situations and no one is there to protect them. The idea of that is really upsetting.
15
3