Do you believe in the introvert-extrovert theory?

thehorriblesheikh
This theory is rather popular but it makes no sense when you apply it in a practical setting. Sure, there are people who have behaviors associated with introversion, and there are people who have behaviors associated with extroversion.

Based on my lifetime of observation and experimentation with self drugging over the course of 5 years, with about 35+ prescription medicines (you can aquire them easily in my country), I have learned quite a bit about human behavior in a way psychiatrists cannot, since they rely on the input of other people (people who participate in studies), which creates a major communication issue. If psychiatrists would drug themselves, they can learn more than they would ever through the method of studies that is currently used.

One of the things I've learned is that the behavior of introverts MAY be the result of an imbalance between neurotransmitters, mainly an imbalance between dopamine and serotonin, with introverts having low levels of serotonin as compared to dopamine.
Yes, I believe in that theory.
No, it's a bunch of bullshit.
I agree with how you see things.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0