Has Covid-19 affected your life?

Anonymous
The COVID-19 pandemic has radically changed my life. Everything it's upside-down.
The overwhelming thing in this new reality is: doing nothing (for almost 6 months). Had a really good job and a very active life. Gym, travel, hang out with friends. At first I worked remotely. In a few months the company was closed. My husband lost his job also. We had to move from a pretty big house to a studio. We don't have our own space. There is just one bedroom. Even if we are so close to eachother, there is a high lack of communication. And it's not getting better. This pandemic is affecting our relationship. We seem like we are bored with eachother. Sometimes we just nag, complain and yell at eachother. I can't even relax doing yoga because yeah.. not enough space. This year is ruined. How would you cope with all this?
Has Covid-19 affected your life?
Has Covid-19 affected your life?
20
6