Those that exercise, What motivated you originally to work out?

pervertedjester
Josh Brolin Before and After.
Josh Brolin Before and After.
I hated working out before this point in my life and through a Universal prank I starting getting "Men's Fitness" magazine for about 3 months, for free, for some reason. Most days I'd just toss them in the trash but one day I saw Brolin on the cover talking about his transformation for Deadpool 2. My curiosity got the best of me and I read the article and didn't really think about it again for a week then I saw the picture above. That pic stuck in my head for TWO YEARS!!! (Had to quit smoking first) Every time I looked in the mirror that picture was laughing at me. It's still laughing at me, but now I use it as motivation. Along with one other picture for ab workouts...
Halle Berry Before and After
Halle Berry Before and After
Both were in their 50's when they got in shape there. I'm just into the beginning of my forties... I think I can do better! What about you? What motivates you to work out?
1
7