Exposed to Covid... does anyone know what we're supposed to do?

angelgirl7
My mom and my uncle work together, running the family business. He waited until half the day went by to inform my mom that his wife tested positive for Covid, he's still waiting for his results.
My mom is upset that he would even come to work but he is being very nonchalant about it, he doesn't seem to have any plans to quarantine or anything like that. My mom though doesn't even want to come home tonight she's so concerned about possibly exposing us.

So my question is, what's the protocol here? Should my mom and our household be quarantining? We haven't been around my aunt but we've been around my uncle.

My mom is in panic mode so any insight here would be helpful here. Thank you!
1 mo
Ugh. This post was not about politics. I have my own beliefs about the virus but I still am trying to follow precautions so I don't infect anyone else. The point of this was to ask whether or not my household should be quarantining, which I found the answer to on my own. Thanks for nothing.
19
8