Do you agree with the new research that suggests gut bacteria could be responsible for weight differences among those who eat healthy and exercise?

I have been trying to figure out why some people like the Jews and the Asians are so skinny

And why other groups are mostly overweight

I have no idea why Jewish people are so skinny

But I believe Asians are skinny because they eat a diverse range of vegetables and spices and herbs and sea food and that the expansive diet Asians eat is good for their gut bacteria

I told an Egyptian from church that we consume a much bigger variety of foods than middle eastern communities since China has around 1/3 of the worlds population

Like have you noticed how less than 1% of East Asians seem to have allergies? I believe itโ€™s due to the biodiversity of our gut bacteria
4
0