Medical Q: Can someone help me please?

Anonymous
Okay, so. I went to the ER and for a physical (I don’t have a PC rn, I know 😖) about this issue, and was given no real help. Basically I have this problem where, whenever I eat, my upper stomach bloats and I get an intense burning. I have struggled with constipation/diarrhea/IBS for a little while, but it isn’t usually this bad. Normally, I just get a little bit constipated and that’s about it (plus I do not have diagnosed IBS, it’s just highly common in my family). However, the past week and a half I’ve had these symptoms in my stomach. My CT scan came back normal and my blood work as well. I take two KEPPRA RX morning and night, and I was taking an array of vitamins, but I just stopped to see if that was part of the problem and it’s not seeming so. The only recent change was about two months ago I stopped birth control, for no reason other than I didn’t need to be on it. I have a pretty clean diet, I eat low sugars and very low sodium (I’m not much of a salt person). I eat spices but not overly so, and I get dairy but never have any issues with lactose or anything. My mom is saying it could be indigestion, someone else said acid reflux... either way I’m not sure. I really don’t want to have to take like pepto bismal everyday forever so I’m wondering if anyone can give me a clue what I’m dealing with, and if so, how I can fix/treat it? (Also, I’m pretty highly active. Gym 4-6 days/wk, on my feet a decent amount, yoga in my free time).
1 mo
**pc meaning primary care doctor
1 mo
y’all, i will not be taking this advice to heart and i do plan on seeing a dr, i just like to know what i’m talking about or have an idea when i go in :)
Medical Q: Can someone help me please?
3
1