Is there something wrong with me to have a face of an 18 year old at almost 28 years old?

Anonymous
It’s getting so embarrassing and I’ve asked similar questions on here before but I’m quite literally ready to have a complete meltdown. I am a MALE to make things worse.

I am almost 28 years old and I can’t tell anyone that without them having a rude smile, or remark or most of the time not even trying to be rude but seriously insult me by saying “oh my god you look so young”. I guess I still have a face of an 18 year old and it’s not changing.. I just look 18 years old no matter how many years go by.

I work out now and went from 130 pounds to 160 pounds of muscle in 1 year and I am 5ft9. I look fit but quite honestly still skinny despite the big weight gain or muscle. I guess my face alone can’t grow much facial hair and that doesn’t help my case

I sometimes can still get carded for lotto tickets. I just have a really innocent looking face with very soft boyish features. I lift 225 pounds in the bench press. I dead lift 205-225 pounds.. I don’t think I have an issue with testosterone.. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I can barley take it anymore

my girlfriend gets annoyed saying this is not a real problem so I can’t talk to her about it. Is it my height and weight causing this issue too? Should I gain another 20 pounds? Would that even make a difference./ ughh why me :(
29 d
Ways this affects my life

-my outgoing self now skips out on birthday celebrations at bars to avoid being carded while my friends are not and resulting in me being laughed at
-I won’t order a alcoholic drink at a restaurant to avoid embarrassment
-I won’t answer door for door to door salesman to avoid the “are you at least 21?”
-I lie about my age (I tell people I’m a few years younger than I am to close the gap on what age they think I am)
-hesitant to but lotto tickets to avoid possible I
0
2