The age of genetically altering your baby could be among us. What are your thoughts surrounding that?

WhiteGlaze
If your all good with abortion I think you'll have no issues with this as well. But say you dont want boring old brown eyes and instead blue or green. Natural blonde or brunnet. Size of their genitalia. In certain ways these can all be custom designed. Unethical enough right now that its not cleared through for enough legit trials. But the science behind it is finished out and tested enough without harming humans that we know of. Its safe apparently. With the idea of abortion already being welcome I think it makes sense to me that people would alter their children. Give them more beauty, a life without hamful genetic diseases like cancer, autism. It could potentially build a generation free of cancer. I'm all for the necessary alterations myself like for genetic diseases and what not but for the sake of good looks and like future sex appeal. Not worth it to me as much.
3
4