When do you know a person is obsessive in looking good and exercise?

Anonymous
Is this even healthy to be super obsessive in going to the gym and work out and build muscles?

I dont know if this is obsession but I have a relative who is just 18yrs old. He has a IG account and all of the photos is about himself and himself and himself (LOL!!) shirtless, flexing, doing all kinds of exercises at the gym, showing his alreayd ripped abs at that age, he can't get enough of himself.

He used to have a girlfriend last year, they broke off, I believe he wanted to spend more time at the gym than spend time with her and have some kind of relationship. He consumes protein shakes. He goes to the gym 5 days a week,, 2 hrs a day. He wants to look good and be glorified and be seen. He only drinks water as beverages, he does not eat enough veggies , only meat as their protein source. He thinks protein is the only thing he needs for his body. His dad believes in the KETO diet (but the dad started to follow it on his own not prescribed by any nutritionist) and he is teaching his son to follow it too. so they are more into eating fat and protein more. He hardly eat he carbs, not even veggies taht are starchy (he says they are bad for you), he is only 18 like I said.
3
0