So I tested positive for Covid a little while after Christmas but despite losing my sense of smell and taste I’ve been working out at home is that 👍?

RXbbrt
My mom explains that the reason she tells me Not to workout because keep in mind I’ve been doing my four sets of twenty - five push ups daily & stretch exercises to get taller. She explains that I’m hurting my body not helping it & I should wait until I am fully a hundred percent then continue to do my push up routine and stretches ever since Christmas Eve and being diagnosed with COVID I’ve post - poned my daily basketball workout because I simply believe that I’m better off practicing at one hundred percent rather than risking damage to my health even more. But the question is does working out while having Covid truly bad for your health?
3
2