Can you actually loose this much weight and be that ripped in 10 days like the guy in this photo?

Anonymous
The guy in the photo is a public media figure where I live and he had been following a diet with a nutritionist. The nutritionist posted the photo of this guy on her IG account, who is her client. She posted this and wrote it is possible to look like that if you follow by heart a nutritional plan. The nutritionist gave this guy the Keto diet plan. So before his plan started he looked like the guy on the left and that was Day One and he took the pic of that Day One, then 10 days later he took a picture of how he looked like 10 days later, Day 10.

So after seeing that picture I wonder myself, can a person really look like that in just 10 0days of following a plan? I mean 10 days are just a few days to look that ripped and got rid of his belly fat in just 10 days!! I mean like it is too soon to achieve that much in just few days.

I know that when a person follows a Keto diet looses super super fast pounds but this guy it seems he loose all that belly in 10 days!! Is it really possible or this guy photoshopped his photo? Well the photo was posted by his own nutritionist, maybe the guy sent it to her to see his progress until the 10th day.

I just wonder if a person can be that lean and toned in only 10 days.
11
1