What are your tips for going to the gym, exercising, getting fit or cardio, for people who hate all that?

MCheetah
I'm 300 pounds (135 kg) and just starting going back to the gym again. I go five days a week at 8pm after I finish work (my gym is on the second floor and I work on the fifth floor). I am starting to "get used to it" despite cardio being one of the things I despise (d?). My first day, I did only 45 minutes. Second day, I did 47. Third day, 52. Fourth day, I did an hour on the elliptical with heavy resistance.
Here's my tips for people like me who HATE working out!

1. Always stretch before exercising! Your body will thank you later.

2. Set a realistic goal or time limit. 30 minutes, 45 minutes, etc. If you don't have a goal, it becomes extremely easy to quit.

3. Go as light or as slow as you want to. Don't force yourself to go hard if you don't want to. Legitimately go at your own pace, no matter how "lazy" or slow it might make you look.

4. Multitask! Focusing just on exercise alone sucks! You'll start to hate it if that's all you're thinking about. Watch YouTube or Netflix, read an eBook, listen to music, social network, think about the day, etc. The time will fly by before you know it!

5. Avoid the treadmill. Treadmills suck! They're BS. I mean, unless you really want to do it.

6. If the machines are ever free, do weights. You burn calories doing that, too. (The machines are never free at my tiny-ass gym.)

What would you suggest to others who want to get healthier, but HATE exercise and cardio?
3
5