I’m beginning to feel stressed out all the time. How can I stay busy during the pandemic? Would having sex help relax my mind?

Jack9949
So I am taking online classes.

But they are boring af. I’ve been taking them now for over a year.

I’m starting to get sick of it. I’m starting to want change. I’m starting to want something new and exciting in my life.

But I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

I’d love it if I could just find girls to relax and get sexual with.

But my parents would get suspicious if I just kept leaving the house all the time with no explanation. And they certainly wouldn’t approve if I gave it to them.

So online dating is pretty much off limits.

Can’t suggest that to me!

Also I don’t really have any friends available either to do things with.

They are all in college.

Up until this point it had been going pretty good. I’m just starting to get bored of sleeping in late and doing the same thing every single day.

I used to be happy just plugging away on this site all the time, watching youtube videos and playing video games.

But I can no longer mentally handle that. I feel myself going insane. I’m just so tired and frustrated all the time.

I’m starting to get headaches daily and I feel stressed out all the time.

I just feel like if I started having sex or something it would relieve all my trouble.
2
1