DYING HAMSTER? Does anybody know about hamsters please ik this website it targeted for relationships and other things but please ! ?

Nene122731
So my sister was taking care of my pet hamster names Edwin for a few days! When I came back she said she and her friends were playing with it but sounded to me like it was in a abusive way she gave him back and his two front teeth are missing, he doesn’t have a wet tail, he doesn’t eat or drink at all, but I wanted to see if he would eat human food which I faked Like giving him a pasta and he tried to eat it which is weird. Today he was running on his wheeel for a long time. He lost WEIGHT dramatically and this been happening for 3 days he must be hydrated I tried to give him water like holding it and leaving it there wouldn’t budge. I was going to take him to the vet but I’m in college, and I don’t have a car and money like that so as of right now I’m keeping him warm. Like you don’t know whats going on with him ! I don’t know what my sisters and her friends did but it’s not normal for Edwin AT ALL please I need help ! Ik this is weird asking on here
7
2