I lost two arm wrestles in a row to this woman. She surprisingly had strong arms and wrists for her size. How did she take me out twice?

SamsonT
Her arms are almost 4 inches smaller then mine and when she is relaxed they dont look strong. Once she starts pulling her arms and wrists come alive to a shocking level of strength. She pinned me in 22 and 17 seconds each match respectly. I can lift a lot more in the gym except she is very strong at a handleful of specific exercises
Her smaller arms must be stronger then they look
Her arms maybe smaller but she is better trained for this and her wrists are stronger then yours
Her arms and shoulders looked a lot more ripped and strong once she starts pulling hard
Vote C
She knows how to get the advantage
Vote D
You dont know how the arm wrestle so your toast from the get go
Vote E
GirlGuy
0
1