Do organic vegetables and fruits are really better than regular veggies?

kitty71
Earlier today I was with my 2 cousins at some organic fair (it also has a fast food organic place). My cousin never buys his veggies or fruits at normal market. He said organio is what people have to eat to stay healthy. Of course the veggies and the fruits there wre quite expensive. Organic stuff is always expensive and not many people can eat organic unfortunately.

So one my cousins was picking up some lettuce but the lettuce was pretty small and she wanted another one but also beacuse the rest of the lettuce there seem a bit spoiled already. So my cousin brother (the 2 cousisn were siblings) told her. Well they are small becaue they dont have all that fake stuff or chemicals that make veggies big. After he said that I thought to myself.

What is the use then to consume organic veggies and try to make them last longer at your house, if you have to consume them like almost right away or in like 2 days, because since they dont have chemicals, the veggies get spoil so fast in no time and again and again will have to buy veggies and spend more money each time.

So my cousin always say veggies and fruits bought at markets are not good and people should always consume natural organic stuff for their health.

He believes that 100%. Well my cousin can afford to buy organic stuff wherever he wants but not everyone is like him he should understand that.
10
2