What do you think about girls with MRKH?

I have a something called MRKH (If don't tknow what it is type it in on google). I was just wondering what guys, and even girls think about this.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, it shouldn't stop you from getting intimate. If you were meant to be with someone, then they will understand and still love you for who you are. You ma'am are lucky, because your lack of a vagina will actually be your guide to selecting someone that won't just want you for sex. You also won't develop an emotional attachment to guys very quickly - which is a good thing. :)

Unfortunately though, most guys will usually want sex from 15 to about 25 so you may have to wait it out.

But, back to the good side - if you save up lots of money or raise your concern to your parents, you can always get a vagina surgically, so don't assume that all hope is lost just because you weren't born with one.

You can find more information on the subject on wikipedia - they even have quite an interesting story on a teenager with MRKH who actually got pregnant and delivered via c-section.