What do you think about girls with MRKH?

I have a something called MRKH (If don't tknow what it is type it in on google). I was just wondering what guys, and even girls think about this.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, it shouldn't stop you from getting intimate. If you were meant to be with someone, then they will understand and still love you for who you are. You ma'am are lucky, because your lack of a vagina will actually be your guide to selecting someone that won't just want you for sex. You also won't develop an emotional attachment to guys very quickly - which is a good thing. :)

Unfortunately though, most guys will usually want sex from 15 to about 25 so you may have to wait it out.

But, back to the good side - if you save up lots of money or raise your concern to your parents, you can always get a vagina surgically, so don't assume that all hope is lost just because you weren't born with one.

You can find more information on the subject on wikipedia - they even have quite an interesting story on a teenager with MRKH who actually got pregnant and delivered via c-section.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I have heard of it but never known anyone with it. I believe yoiu can have corrective and cosmetic vaginal surgery if needed, and I think there have been attempts at uterine transplants.

When you make your partner aware of your condition, I think the only issue would be about child bearing. Some guys will accept it, others will not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to have kids with her someday, his a big price to pay. With the risk of sounding like a douchebag, I don't think I would stay in a relationship with you.

However there are many men that don't want kids and would be happy to be with you (assuming you can have sex)

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt most people have even heard of it (I sure as hell hadn't). I don't look down on you or anything, I'd just be bummed that I couldn't have a kid, but that's completely subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets go on a date

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have mrkh guys that won't accept it is just buttheads imo I found a guy been married 22 years its not your fault you were born this way so find a nice man that willing to adopt and don't listen to anyother jerks that won't accept you you should join your group on face book we support each other

0|0
    0|0
  • im 20 and I have endometriosis and anovulation which I found out at 17 that it damaged my ovaries, tubes and uterus. I can't have kids either and my guy is fine with it. be honest and let him know when things get serious.. its not easy trust me but he has to know. I'm so sorry you have this! if you ever want to talk add me as a friend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • assuming the definition with symptoms of a uterus that is absent or tiny, I would not think much else of them than normal, only feel sorry for them, but see them as equal and normal. There are other parts of life that can be more greatly enjoyed without having children like most people, I am sure they could try and focus on the positive to be happy. Its seems somewhat fixable reading about it, I see there are other options such as surrogate mother, and surgeries to make a vagina if that is a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an 18 year old girl and I have MRKH too. You are not alone! There's actually quite a few of us out there. I've had no trouble dating guys, everyone has been supportive so far. It's not something you can change but it doesn't have to hinder your life :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes