What to give a guy for Christmas?

What would be a good Christmas gift for a boyfriend?What to give a guy for Christmas?
Updates:
(He is 24)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is into sports or music you could get some tickets for him to either go with a friend or you. If he is into video games and all his games are single player you could try getting him another remote and a game so that you could play together. Most guys like playing video games with their girlfriend, as long as it isn't a game that will cost them ratings if they let you play 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Food may also work. Baked goods, alcohol, maybe a gift card go a restaurant or coffee shop. Gifts are about showing you care and pay attention to what the person likes and doesn't like. The other option would be to get him a gag gift and/or a 3d puzzle.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• What does he like (besides you)? Is there anything he misses from childhood, like a game or favorite book? Is there a new hobby he wants to pick up? You probably (hopefully) know your boyfriend more than we do.

What does he like? What is he into?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with a gift card. I know girls don't like that, but we're not talking about a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 with a 24 year old 😂
    Oh your poor dad lol

Get him a bottle
    Of cologne lol

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't think giving gift to a guy.. think gifting to your love

0|0
    0|0
  • A pet jerboa.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m gonna give my girl a new phone 📱 this Christmas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grilled cheese and soup or roasted Brussels sprouts

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter his age. What are his interests?

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't really give him anything related to his interests, trust me, so I was hoping there was something in general that guys would like to receive from their girlfriends.

• Show All
    • How about some cologne, then?

• That is one of the things I have thought up at the moment :)

• A 17 year old boy? Maybe a video game he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0
  • yourself. in every aspect of the word :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My boyfriend loves pocket gadgets.

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂
      Me too haha. I love gadgets. Do you watch a guy named crazyrussianhacker on YouTube?
      If not check him out. Does a bunch of gadget videos 😂

• A watch

0|0
    0|0
  • Something related to his hobbies

1|0
    0|0
  • Something handmade

0|0
    0|0
  • Bj lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You give your boyfriend a bj only for Christmas? That poor guy...

• You’re supposed to know him better than strangers on an app.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is a very helpful reply wow

• Show All
    • That is what you could have written in the first place otherwise is sounded very judgmental and agressive and we don't need that on the internet do we

• That didn’t sound like anything since I didn’t say it but wrote it, you read it or imagined it in the tone you wanted.
      “We don’t need on the internet” go say that to the entire internet !

• Common sense so he stops chasing 17 years old kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am still amazed how people just go about their day and think "hmmm, I could just "vomit" out my own frustrations on the internet on other people, yeah, now I have made their day slightly worse with my irrelevant opinion, now I feel better about myself" and then continue with their day. Like, whyyyy, believing in the human race is already hard enough.

Recommended myTakes