1 mo

What would be a nice Christmas message to give to lady who lost her son this year?

Anonymous
There are this lady who 6 months ago lost her son at 47 of a heart attack during a Sunday bike ride. It was a shoclking moment for all and very devastated. I knew the guy in question as he was my crush for 5 years when I first met him. We wre not dating or have a serious relationship even if we went out for a couple of times to have lunch or dinner. I did know he also liked me but he never wanted to have anything serious with me, he enjoy being single and enjoy that freedom without any drama. He may had dating other girls too but nothing really serious for him anyway. He even went out wiwth a divorced ady with kids I heard but the lady was too intense in her beahvior toward him,. I mean she was a little bit of a stalker, call him often, and other stuff and he did not like that so he broke up with her. Anyway. I met his parents until last week for the first time ever. The guy only mentioned the mother about me one time only as the guys best friend is my cousin and that he did kind of like me, but the mother never knew who I was or anything. After his death the mother wanted to meet me in person since July but due to this pandmic issue until last week I was able to visit her at her house. I met the dad`s father as well.

They are both elderly. I had a nice time with them they told me about the son and things I never knew about him cause the guy never shared his personal stuff with me anyway. It seemed I also gave them a good impression cause the mom told me one day later that it was nice meeting me and she would had wish his son end up dating me. The son has some sort of character problem, he was a bit bipolar and surly with ladies. Maybe (I can't confirm though) the reason he could not handle any woman maybe in a way to protect them from him cause dating the guy seriously maybe it would had been a real deal. The mother even did not know many things about him, he was inmmennsly private in his things taht there are things...
1 mo
he never ever shared with his mom not even with me. So the parents seem to like me so I will send them by a messengr a Christmas gift, it is just a small token of my appreciation and also the motehr gave me 2 things that belonged to him. A leather bracelet and a coin holder. I bout them already my Christmas gift : A small bag of sugar free cookies (the father is diabetic) and a small white cast angel ornament inside a glass bubble that you can place in a table, or at some shelf. But I want to
1 mo
to write them a card but I have no idea what to write.
0
1