25 d

When you buy a Christmas gift for your family or friends do you really care so much about the price of it?

kitty71
or you go more into if the gift s practical for the person or what it counts is the thought of giving it? No price? I go more into practical even if the gift is tiny but also what it counts is the thought of it not the size of it or how much you pay for it. That is what Christmas is all about giving not how much did it cost. This year is no difference in the house for the ones we are going to give (cousins, some aunts etc) I have a male cousin who alwyas like to show off and impress he goes more into how much will the gift will cost cause high price equals quality. So for him giving him pricey stuff to his kids or parents, means he loves them.

I disagree on that view but I guess it is just me. In my house we are simple people and we give simple gifts that do not cost that much, for us it is not really necessary to pay a lot of money for a gift, you can buy nice things in a way more low cost. My male cousin who always like to impress and brag about the good things he buy that is what he gives and that is the materialistic way of showing his kids that they need to receive good gifts of good quality otherwise dont give them. I feel bad for this cousin and the way he teaches his teeage kids about that. So we are going to give my male cousin and his family simple low cost gifts but they are practical
23 d
I do go for budget and Idotn care if the ones who receive it will notice the thought iw what it counts I can buy nice cheap gifts
8
4