20 d

God Bless President Trump for this pardon, Obama asleep at the wheel?

lightbulb27
YEAH Mr President!! You are the F'ing best sometimes, where can I send you a Christmas present?

Get a load of this crap he just fixed.. officer served 8.5 years for police brutality... when her K-nine dog bit someone while responding to a burglary. WTF? How did this police officer ever get convicted for 10 years for civil rights violation? Jesus H...
This is why the left makes me puke my guts out... The love everyone... or do they? Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden could have pardoned her, but they didn't. They were too busy shipping jobs to China and confiscating a few hundred million from the treasury via Goldman Sachs, Ukraine and China for their personal fortunes. Nice place out in the Hamptons Mr. Obama! They didn't give a flying crap about this woman did they? Or maybe they never knew. But President Trump did!

We have Cuomo turning loose prisoners and others for good behavior, look it up. But a police officer who was doing her job, dealing with a burglary and shit goes bad, and she's in prison for 10 years? WTF? I want the people who convicted her and the lawyers in prison.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6218236168001#sp=show-clips&spark_wn=1

The other view:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mohr-or-less/

You can argue about other pardons if they are right or not, that's fine. But again I say, FANTASTIC JOB MR. PRESIDENT!! This is why you were elected, to help the people abused by the system. I only wish he had more time to pardon more.

Will Joltin Joe and Kamala Harris do the same? If they do, I'll praise them.

If I were an officer after seeing what is going on in society, I think I'd salute the job with a high middle finger (which is extreme for me) and say goodbye to that job. Not worth it until we get society fixed, which is never.
0
3