22 d

What are your goals for the New Year?

TomGarand
We know what a New Year's Resolution is, but for those who don't, lemme explain. A New Year's Resolution is a promise or a set of goals that you plan to accomplish at the beginning of a new year.

Eating better, trying to earn more money, cutting back on alcohol, traveling somewhere, et cetera.
What are your goals for the New Year?
My first one is to work harder on my YouTube channel and get at least 100 more subscribers. I've had my channel for nearly 2 years and have 292 subscribers. And if I want to make a living off of my passion--which is the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game for me--I need to work a LOT harder on my videos and upload more consistently.

My second and third goals for the year are intertwined. I want to find a gym or dojo near me so I can get in shape, and also to hopefully find someone to date and be in a relationship with. Anyone who has seen my previous questions know I'm an "Amazon Chaser."

But what about YOU? What are your goals for 2022?
What are your goals for the New Year?
1
1