Women’s Day

#PressforProgress

Ladies, Happy International Women's Day! How's your day been?

Yo ladies, I appreciate you and I love all of you. Without you ladies, I wouldn't be here... And if I was, what the hell would I do. Thank you for being on this planet, society can't run without you ladies. 😂😂😂 So... how's your international day been? And how about you guys?

201

Most Helpful Girls

• I thought I couldn’t be any more disappointed in boys but today has definitely proved me wrong

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Ok so yesterday was a pretty good day for me. I felt happy to be alive and be a woman and have this day dedicated to me (all women).
    However it was pretty lonely. I expected to hang out with some friends but nobody really showed up or cared so 🤷🏾‍♀️ they kinda destroyed my mood.
    I end up watching a movie, I ate some healthy meals and when I woke up my stomach today was looking great! I also sedated myself (get high) and it was great 👍🏽 enjoyed myself 🤷🏾‍♀️😊

• Awwah you are such a sweet heart!! This totally made my day!! You sir, deserve a medal or something. As disgusting and immature as men can be these days... you have certainly raised the bar for them and they should all take notes from you!

• Some great video games were confirmed for me as a Nintendo fan. Spent the day with friends, socializing and making the most out of my day. I'd call it a decent success~!

• I hate this dumb day. Except for giving birth and dealing with period cramps, women do nothing as serious as men usually do.

• I worked that day so I spent my day dodging the annoying customers and trying my best not to piss off any Cunstomers.

• I didn't even know and if I did I wouldn't care. I don't need a special day for my sex. It's pointless.

• I've been doing well! I'm thankful for you sending out this post because it feels like women are finally being appreciated, even though it's just my one person.

• Full of misogyny, ironically enough. I was giving my closing arguments for law class, about a sexual harassment case that I was a lawyer on, and I listed off a bunch of things that the guy on trial said, the statements were awful, and then afterword I asked the jury (rhetorical) questions, I said "After hearing these degrading words, how do you feel jury, ask yourselves how you feel Targeted? Harassed?" Then this one asshole on the defense said really loudly "Aroused!" And the whole jury burst into laughter. Not funny at all, I was being sexually harassed while giving a speech on sexual harassment. Totally threw me off and I had to laugh it off but inside I was fuming. It is so disrespectful to interrupt a closing like that in a court case, I was infuriated. Later on, he commented my outfit"Oh, you got all dressed up!" I literally wanted to pull an uppercut punch at that moment. Did I mention I box? Anyway, that was my International Women's Day. Just bundles of fun.

• Aww! :D THANKS! also, my day was great! I enjoyed it ALOT! :)

• Thankyou for being so kind that really made my day!!

• As usual.

• Um... Never heard of this before...
    It ok I guess

• Thxx

• Pretty gd thanks

• Sleeping

• great at rallies all day long

• So nice! Thanks for your post

• You're amazing for asking

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!