What's your favorite style of wedding ring?

As you all know, I love all things related to weddings. (: So what's your engagement/wedding ring style?

shafteldiamonds.com/.../...mond-shapes-300x300.jpg

• Princess Cut
    Vote A
  • Round Cut
    Vote B
  • Emerald Cut
    Vote C
  • Marquise Cut
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• platinum band with round brilliant. im going to get one for my future wife :D

4|1
    0|0
    • I really like the round ones too. Are you engaged? Congrats (:

• Show All
    • Haha yeah. It's fun but it starts to get depressing after a while. But I'll never give up Say Yes To The Dress!

• thats a good attitude. never give up! you'll get both eventually.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 12

• I shall pick AssCher only because of the name. It sounds hilarious.
    I don't want anything expensive if an unfortunate guy ever happens to propose to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Something's nice and simple. If I'm going basic then jut a band, if I'm fanc then band with a rock. But not a diamond because I don't like them, probably quartz because that's my favorite blog.weddingpaperdivas.com/.../...-set-300x263.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Oval and pear are my favorites :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Round and oval

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG!! i love the princess cut too much!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a wedding band type girl than a diamond ring... But hmmm... I like the heart or round brilliant

0|0
    0|0
    • And I'd want the band to be platinum. I don't like that gold or bronze color.

• Yeah, the heart can be really cute (: And no? You don't want an engagement ring PLUS a band? haha, you know some people do that :p

• I mean like, I do, but I don't. Lol see the wedding band that i want is $4k but its not just any old wedding band. And so, i was like hmmm... Maybe i can pass on a good engagement ring so that he can afford just the band lol

• a simple round ring (but not diamonds).

0|0
    0|0
  • "As you all know" HAHAH

I like Ring Pops :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The bare finger style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved the princess cut. Either gold or white gold I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heart shaped

0|0
    0|0