Can a mixed marriage survive?

thinking of tying the knot and my family is a Twizzler family. Girlfriend's family likes Red Vines.

Is it possible for our marriage to work?

seriously. We HATE Red Vines!!!

• I'm a Twizzler lover- don't marry her- Red Vines are gross
  • I love Red Vines- don't marry her. Kids will suffer!
  • I'm appalled that your decision seriously depends on licorice !!!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I really am shocked at my poll results! I had no idea there were really people that actually like Red Vine brand. I thought It was like fruitcake. - we've all seen it, know what it is, yet we never really see anyone eating it.

No worries for my Twizzler compaƱeros-there is no "sam I am" conversion coming.

84

Most Helpful Guy

• RED VINES CAN SUCK MY CHINESE WANG

• Hear hear!!! There's a guy who's speaking my language. They do suck wang! I've GOT to get out of marrying this psycho! I will be in hell if I have to have wang suckers in my house!

• That's what I thought! I think it goes to show you I was right that this marriage won't work. . Red Viners are soooo uptight.

I mean seriously! Look at their faces! You can see the hate. They're just bitter people.

• RED VINES CAN SNIFF MY BUM AND BE PART OF SHARK CHUM

What Girls Said 8

• So you're Ben Wyatt and you're marrying Leslie Knope? Do you have a unity quilt?

• i voted C although I hate Licorice and I don't why. lol :p

• You should give twizzlers a try. Seriously. Most of the best people eat it at least once or twice a year.

• I like Twizzlers dammit!

• okay. I'm appalled that your decision seriously depends on gummy bears :D :))
      seriously, for me, mixed marriage will survive based on how good and strong the flavor of love you have for each other regardless of family preferences.

• there's A PARKS AND RECREATION EPISODE ABOUT THIS.

• Really?

• sarcasm?
      just realized the girl before me said it already
      But i'm a huge Red Vines fan. Cannot stand Twizzlers, the marriage could survive without either though

• oh wait never mind haha, just got ur second comment

• Of course it's possible. Love will conquer all!

• We've tried. Not in this case. Red Vines are gross. Seriously. This is major. This is like if she went to my rival high school or something

• Lol I thought this would be about nationality. Your kids will have the best of both worlds

• Well, that crossed my mind. I'm a believer in diversity but there's LOTS of pressure not get involved with "those kinds of people"

• lol nice question. I don't like licorice, but would put up with it for you.

• How can you not like licorice?

I guess haters gonna hate!!

• Looks and love fade. But one day it will just be the two of us again with our twizzlers and RVs and then what? Can't survive on that. And the gas, imagine the gas!

• Well.. that's one sweet way to go if you ask me..

• if you're anxious whether your family or red wines are going to be the reasons for your divorce or not, then just forget about your marriage.

• Red Vines. Not Wines.

If we were talking about Wines... I can totally see your point. But certainly everyone can see my point with Red Vines.
      I appreciate your support.

• LMFAO, oh man this is great.. Well I guess it doesn't matter. I guess I'm a redvine kind of gal and you should be willing to set aside your stereotype myths and try one, you might LOVE it. Besides its the same thing just different names right?

• I really am shocked at my poll results? I had no idea there were really no people that actually like Red Vine brand. I thought It was like fruitcake. - we've all seen it, know what it is, yet we never really see anyone eating it. Might have to add this as an update

• Okay-had coffee. I fixed my comment below and added it as an opinion update.

What Guys Said 3

• This poor woman should avoid you like the plague.

Interbreeding with a twizzler family. For shame.

• So 15 of 24 people voted C? U kidding me? 15 people thought this was a serious post?

You got to be shitting me!!!

You are all the biggest suckers ever!!

Great post. Funny. I voted for twizzlers. Red Vine sucks. You're right!!!

• Kinda surprised myself that anyone thought this was real! Lol

• To be honest I would be more appalled that you even eat licorice. lol I don't know anyone that eats twizzlers anymore.

• It doesn't actually say licorice on the pack. Just says "low fat snack".

Don't know what Red Vines says. (Hate em- remember?)

• Red vines say, caution, may cause nausea.