How to decide between these two girls?

I'm 28 now and ready to settle down. But I'm dating these two girls and can't say wich one I prefer more.
One of them is 27 and looks more mature and ready to settle down also she is really nice and good girl like a classic model of a good wife and mother.
The other one is 22 she is a nice girl too but more active and outgoing and fun she is more modern girl.
Its so hard to decide between them. Could you please help me with it?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like the first one you genuinely like and respect, you seem to think you could have a good, solid marriage with her. The second one you genuinely like, she excites you and you have fun with her, but her age makes you realize she still has a lot of growing up to do, and between now and 27-28, she will change, it's inevitable. Only you truly know them, their character, personalities, etc, but it sounds like you feel by choosing one, you'll be settling for missing what you like about the other. Honestly, you need to either see in one of them the qualities you like about the other (Is the first woman no fun? Does she make you laugh? What are the serious, responsible qualities in the second woman?) or you need to find one woman who possesses all of the qualities you'd like to have in someone you want to spend your life with. I question the fact that either of the women is right for you, long-term, tbh. Normally when someone (but especially a guy) finds the woman who he wants to marry, he knows it pretty solidly and isn't questioning the way you are. Good luck to you!

• Than you a lot for your wise answer. Your opinion was true but to make it clear by fun I was meaning this girl have more fun character. About the second women I am a bit into fashion world and music and party and this girl is my type right now. But I think I should change myself to be more like a classic husband type.

• You shouldn't force it though. It does sound like you are maturing and starting to look more toward your future happiness, instead of your "here and now happiness" but you also have to make sure you've got fully evolved to that point because settling down can be very suffocating, tbh. Especially for a man. Also, have you tried incorporating the first woman into the fashion, music, party world? She could be the full package, but it sounds like you are presenting one face of yourself to family, friends, work, i. e. your "public life", the one they want to see or you think they do, but then really have another part to yourself they don't see? Could be off base there just seems like maybe...

What Girls Said 6

• Do those girls know that you're dating both of them? Because if they don't, it sounds like to me that you're not worth either of them.

• No they don't! And there is no need to know I think.

• He said he's dating them, didn't mention anything about sleeping with them both. The problem now-a-days is that young people don't take the time to get to know and date, they jump right into relationships. As long as he's not having sexual relations with them, he can date two girls at one time, he's not engaged or married and hasn't said that he has promised either of them that they are his girlfriend or commitment. For all he knows, they could be dating other guys, too!

• It doesn't matter if he's sleeping with them or not. If both of these girls believe that he is seeing them EXCLUSIVELY--as in, both girls believe they're in a monogamous relationship or that he is only seeing that girl and they aren't "in a relationship yet"--then that's wrong.

I think his justification for his actions may be that due to the women not possibly clarifying that neither of them should see anyone else and assuming that he will only see them, he feels that he's free to pursue other women. That's a pussy move and an omitted lie.

I'm also sure he would know if they were dating someone else because if both of them are in a relationship with him--again, it doesn't matter if it was sexual or not--he's misleading them. Even when people are going on "dates" and not even exclusive, the common assumption is that those two people are getting to know each other before moving or seeking anyone else.

He isn't doing that.

• Well the 27 year old is more than likely ready to settle down, like you are, however with the 22 year old it can be iffy. She might think she wants that for now, but at 22 she still hasn't really lived her life and might not be ready to cash in yet. Also, at 22 she is still going through a lot of self discovery, while with the 27 yr old, what you see is what you get.

• I think the first one

• My family prefer her too.

• I say the older girl, if you are ready to settle down.

• I am ready but I think the other girl is ready too. Can't decide!!

• My "boyfriend" is 26 almost 27, but I'm not ready for marriage he knows this, he can either wait till I'm or go find a girl that is ready. He knew going in I was younger and I was on a different path than he was.

• Neither one. When you meet the right woman you won't even have to ask

• I met both of them at the same time! they are my classmates from English class!!

• Lol if you can't decide on your own, you're clearly not ready to be married. Worse yet, you're cheating? Seriously? I hope they both dump you.

• Most of my friends are married now or have a plan for it, one of them even has 2 kids! I don't want to be late.
      I'm not cheating I just love them and can't decide, Its not like playing and cheating.

• That is not the only reason I had my fun times back years and now I know what I want.
      Even if its cheating I'm doing it to achieve a honorable goal.

• There is NOTHING honourable about deceiving and lying to two women. You should've been honest from the beginning. Even if you do end up with one of them, they'll probably dump you the minute they find out you've been lying to them the whole time.

What Guys Said 4

• the one with bigger *****

• da modern gal of course!

• Actually I am a modern guy too but its about marriage and family I think traditions work better.

• never... trust me bro ;)

• First girl seems better. + you are basically the same age

• Yes age is an important factor but the girl 2 is a good girl too.

• Yeah but those girls are just looking for a fun time. Girls dont start settling until around 27 anyways

• If you want to settle down, why not wait for the right girl instead of choosing between "these two"

• They are right girls for me I know I want one of them but don't know which one.