Your boyfriend who you want to marry said it would make him so happy if you could give him a really enthusiastic yes after proposal. Would you?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If Im eager to marry him, I'll give him an eager yes. If he asks me to fake my emotions, I don't think I even wan't to marry him. Why would he even want a fake happiness? It should be real, or it shouldn't be there at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Why wouldn't you give him an enthusiastic yes? You are excited to get to spend the rest of your life with the man of your dreams, your best friend, the one person who understands you and will be there for you.

• If I'm eager to be with him for the rest of my life, why wouldn't I? The only reason I could think why I wouldn't is that I would be crying tears of joy before I could get my words out.