Has anyone felt any sexual envy towards the person u like. It's like eating u but when u see that person u freeze?

Hello, has anyone felt any sexual envy towards the person u like /care. It's like eating u. When u don't see her /him, u feel stress, thinking how could u share ur sexual desire (make love to), hold her /him with tenderness. Any softness. In ur mind u can imagine that moment with him/her.
The big problem is here, when u see that person in front of u. All these desire freeze. As if it's blocked somewhere in ur mind/brain.. U u can't do a thing. U just look at her. Not sure if u can talk. If u do, ur voice changes, gets nervous or soft..
There is this woman at work, ( married on paper - soon will marry religiously). It seems I cared for her n she knows it. Bcoz of gossips etc, she feels uncomfortable n prevented me from talking to her. I know that. I always worry. While she is busy talking or sharing a laugh with other people (guys or gurls). Because of my behaviour, she doesn't talk to me now. Since yesterday, I seen her during lunch time talking on phone outside walking. I just drove away. Mayb if it was raining, I would stop but luckily it was sunny. I killed my time until I reached my office. That mmt, I didn't even move from my desk. If I did, i quickly moved n not letting her noticing me?
She would text the guy with whom she goes home together as they take same bus. But she prevented me from walking her to the bus stop. Even I do feel bizarre around her besides she is married, if we do walk, I would talk normal. I can never do a thing to her. My best thing to do with a girl whether friend or maybe lover is to treat her a nice meal n chill. I used to do that in uk. Other frens of mine would have sex in my place. But I am nt like that (hope am nt a GAY). In Mauritius, must be very careful as people gossip a lot n can reach in the paper, or news, or people use acids to destroy... Or some would do some pretty violent act.
Am not like that. I never like hurting people nor break people wedding. My friends at work tease me because I have no one. It's hard.
2
0