Ladies, would you be offended if your boyfriend was afraid of marriage?

Not the commitment part, but the divorce issue.

• yes
  • no
This is such a split debate

221

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really torn on this one.
    On one hand, I would expect him to trust me.
    On the other, I can accept that he's just covering himself because you never know what could happen.
    But I would expect him to trust that I would be fair in divorce and it would make me question him.
    Unless he did something like cheat. Then, Id take him for everything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see it like car insurance, you don't buy it expecting to crash. but it's there just in case it does

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Because... Well people are stupid and think in the moment.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE